From January 2015 to April 2016, I was the systems administrator for WeScheme, an online programming environment for a dialect of Scheme. It is associated with Bootstrap, which is an educational initiative that brings basic computer science education to high school students.
In my time as systems administrator, I:
- managed the compiler server infrastructure,
- migrated from server-side compilation to the current client-side system,
- tested and migrated the underlying data storage system,
- wrote small patches, and —
- investigated and documented bugs.
I handed over my responsibilities in April 2016, just before my graduation.